Optaglio proprietary metallic holographic technology for unambigous anti-counterfeit covert marking
The holographic dust-like particles developed by Optaglio present a revolutionary innovation in anti-counterfeit protection. OVDot® are microscopic metallic particles produced in various shapes and sizes carrying an e-beam originated high resolution holographic image securing the authenticity of OVDot® . These microparticles are further personalized by a variable alphanumeric code which is cut out from the structure of OVDot® itself.
- unique patented anti-counterfeiting solution for second and third level inspection
- highest resistance to counterfeiting
- e-beam production technology
- variable shapes (hexagon, octagon, square or custom shape)
- variable sizes (100 µm – 1 mm)
- alphanumeric personalisation
- high durability
- resistance to extreme temperatures, most of diluted acids and most of diluted alkalis
- simple authenticity control (using hand-held microscope)
Traceability through a variable code
The OVDot® code is an integral part of the material structure of the microparticles. OVDot® are partialy demetallised showing the code as perforation through the microparticle.
The code can be different for each batch according to the clients specification.